By Michael Maune
Papers and organizational charts documenting purchasing procedures and bureaucratic structure of Physical Facilities
Scope and Contents of the Materials
The Purdue University Executive Vice President for Physical Facilities’ Office records (1960-2008; 0.5 cubic feet) document Purdue University Physical Plant purchasing procedures for 1972 and bureaucratic organization. Includes organizational charts from 1960-2008. Not every year in the span is represented. Original order of materials is retained.
The mission of Physical Facilities is to “plan, develop and maintain the physical environment and provide services, which enhance Purdue's mission of discovery, learning and engagement in support of our students, faculty, staff and visitors” (“Mission”).
“Physical Facilities Mission.” Purdue University website. Purdue University, 2010. Web. 8 June 2012.
Purdue University Libraries, Archives and Special Collections
Collection is open for research.
Received from Robert Bain
Whenever possible, original order of the materials has been retained. All materials have been housed in polyester sleeves, acid-free folders, and acid-free boxes.
Box and Folder Listing Browse by Box:
[Box 1: Physical Facilities files, 1960-2008],
- Box 1: Physical Facilities files, 1960-2008
- Folder 1: Purchasing Procedures Intro-Ch. 2, 1972
- Folder 2: Purchasing Procedures Ch. 3-Ch. 4, 1972
- Folder 3: Purchasing Procedures Ch. 5-Ch. 6, 1972
- Folder 4: Purchasing Procedures Ch. 7, 1972
- Folder 5: Purchasing Procedures Ch. 8-Ch. 9, 1972
- Folder 6: Organizational Charts, 1960-2008