By Mary A. Sego, 2009
Primary Creator: Johnson, Ralph S. (1906-2010)
Extent: 14.2 Cubic feet. More info below.
The papers are arranged into five series.
[Series 1: Engineering Drawings, Papers, Articles, DVD, 1941-1948], [Series 2: Newspaper Clippings, Ceritificate, Honorary Doctorate of Engineering, 1992-2008], [Series 3: Memoirs and Biographical Information, 1941-2005], [Series 4: Photographs, ca. 1930-2005], [Series 5: Addendum - January 5, 2012],
Date Acquired: 05/09/2008
Access Restrictions: Collection is open for research.
Use Restrictions: Purdue University, per deed of gift.
Acquisition Source: Ralph S. Johnson
Acquisition Method: Donation.
Preferred Citation: MSA 25, Ralph S. Johnson papers, Archives and Special Collections, Purdue University Libraries
Finding Aid Revision History: Revised by Mary Sego, 2012; EW 10/2012
1. Photograph of Fairchild C82 aircraft on a spray run near Kay Cee, Wyoming, 10 ½” x 14”, circa 1950s
2. The Secretary of Commerce Regional Export Expansion Council certificate, July 1, 1969-June 30, 1971
3. The Board of Directors of the National Aeronautic Association Elder Statesman of Aviation award certificate, October 29, 1991
4. The Laura Taber Barbour Air Safety Award by the Flight Safety Foundation, presented to Captain Ralph S. Johnson, 2005
5. “Goodland native, 100, is ‘part of history of flight,” encased and enlarged column, June 26, 2006
6. Film negative, “From the desk of Ralph S. Johnson,” undated