Log In | Contact Us| View Cart (0)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Curtis, Kenneth Stewart | Purdue University Libraries, Archives and Special Collections

Name: Curtis, Kenneth Stewart


Historical Note:

A local resident and recipient of BS degree from Purdue in 1946 and Masters in 1946, recounts work in the School of Civil Engineering, particularly surveying and mapping. Was involved with Ross Camp and gives description of camp function and activities. The camp had been started in 1913 and closed in 1960. From 1929 till its closing, was located west of campus on land given to the University by David Ross. Campus life in the 1950's and 1960's and beyond. He is recipient of National Council of Land Surveyors; Earl J. Fenney Award of American Congress on Surveying and Mapping. In retirement has maintained affiliation with Professional Surveying Association and WALLA [Wabash Area Lifetime Learning Association Inc.]

Listen to Kenneth Curtis' Oral History Interview






Page Generated in: 0.059 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 2.46MB of memory. (Peak of 2.61MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-2
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign